SA Symposium 2017 is bringing together the best minds in Electric, Autonomous, & Solar Flight to discuss the critical technologies and systems for the future of aviation. Whether your interest is industrial-scale aerospace or garage-scale aero startups, this a meeting you can’t miss.
Among our renowned faculty are:
- André Borschberg of Solar Impulse
- Todd Reichert and Cameron Robertson of Kitty Hawk
- Al Bowers of NASA on flying wings
- Dr. PK Kopardekar of NASA on large-scale unmanned systems
- Dr. Tine Tomazic of Pipistrel
- Dr. Josef Kallo of DLR on hydrogen-powered flight
- Joshua Portlock on modular ducted fans for autonomous aircraft
- and many more thought leaders in aero, autonomy and energy tech
Join us and help shape the future of aviation!