Founder and Program Chair - e-Flight Expo
Profile: Willi Tacke
Born: 12.10.1960 in Germany
- University degree of LMU Munich in political science and economy.
- Pilots and instructors licence for Hang glider paraglider and Ultralight,
- privat pilots license since 1983
- Formation as journalist at the swiss publishing house Ringier.
- Working for Aviation publications since 83
- Specialist for electric Aircraft, Organizer and Founder of e-flight-expo (electric Aircraft Exhibition of at AERO Friedrichshafen since 2009).
- Organizer of the world first e-flight-show at aero Friedrichshafen since 2017.
- Speaker on Electric Aircraft, General Aviation and e-mobility.
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Founding of “Fluegel magazine” – German Aviation magazin since 92
- “World Directory of Light Aviation” since 95 (annual Aviation source book in 4 languages English, French, German and Chinese.
- Now owner and CEO of the publishing companies:
- Flying Pages GMbH (Germany), Flying pages Europe SARL (France) & Flying pages China
- Publications Vol Moteur Parapente + and paramotor +
- since 2010 Co Owner and Publisher of Chinese Version of World Directory of Light Aviation “
- since 2013 Co-Owner and publisher of the Flying China magazine – the only General Aviation pilots magazine in Chinese in China.
- Aviation consulting for government and private aviation companies in Europe, US and China since 2004 Specialist for electric aviation, UL Light Sport & General Aviation.